Chainsaw Service and Repairs
Regular maintenance of a petrol chainsaw is crucial to have many years of service. Chainsaws are very powerful, and it’s easy to take them for granted, resulting in expensive repair bills.
A typical chainsaw service will include the following:
- Clean or replace the air filter as required.
- Clean or renew fuel filter as necessary.
- Clean or change spark plugs depending on the condition.
- Check the chain brake function.
- Assess the chain condition.
- Check fuel pump function.
- Test run the machine and check the operation of both the machine and safety system.
Servicing does not include sharpening; please contact us for a quote if you require this additional service.
Chainsaw not working?
We can repair all makes and models of chainsaws, getting yours back to working order quickly and at a competitive price. Our mobile service covers Norwich and the surrounding area, and we guarantee our work.
Contact us today for more information or a no-obligation quote.